Every Detail Remembered
A casket burial is a traditional service and there are many options you can choose from. We can provide an immediate burial without a public service; a visitation, viewing or wake with a closed or open casket; a funeral service at our funeral home, church or private home and a graveside service at a cemetery. You can choose whether you’d like a public or private service or a combination. It is entirely up to you how you wish to pay your respects.
Cremation has become a popular option for many people because it can be more flexible as to where and when you hold a service. You can have a traditional funeral service before a cremation or a memorial service at any time with or without the urn present. You can keep the urn, scatter the ashes or have the urn buried in a grave or columbarium where we can hold a service. Whether you choose burial or cremation, we’re here to offer you a meaningful ceremony.
Some additional services we offer are:
- Night viewing: A viewing allows mourners the opportunity to share their grief, support one another, and say goodbye on a personal level. This is also considered an important event for showing your respects to the family.
- International Assistance: When a loved one dies in Aruba, we will help you take care of all the arrangements and necessary paperwork to bring your loved one back home.
- Pet Cremation: When your beloved pet dies, we offer cremation services, performed in our dedicated pet cremator. This dedicated service offers a professional alternative that your pet deserves.
- Personalized Requests: We aim to ensure your experience is as effortless as possible, so any personalized requests will be completed to the best of our abilities.
When it comes to your final arrangements, shouldn’t you make the decisions? The arrangements you make will reflect your exact wishes and desires. Pre-arranging your own service will help to ease the burden of your loved ones. It will also alleviate any questions, problems or differences, which can occur among family members. Pre-payment will ease financial burden on your loved ones, reducing additional worries in an already stressful time. When you plan ahead you know that your wishes will be fulfilled. You can prearrange your layaway today by passing by our office at Aurora Funeral Home.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I personalize my funeral service?
Absolutely, in fact, we recommend it. After all, the funeral is a celebration of life. Our associates are happy to discuss all options and ensure your funeral is tailored to your wishes. It may be personalized in many unique ways. Contact us at to explore the possibilities.
- What should I do if the death occurs in the middle of the night or on the weekend?
We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All you need to do is place a call to us at 588-6699 . If you request immediate assistance, one of our professionals will be there as soon as possible. If the family wishes to spend a short time with the deceased to say good bye, it’s acceptable. Then they will come when your time is right.
- Is cremation a substitute for a funeral?
No, cremation is an alternative to burial for the body’s final disposition and often follows a traditional funeral service. We can assist you with the necessary information for a funeral with a cremation service.
- What are the advantages of a mausoleum burial?
Mausoleum crypts are both clean and dry. With the growing shortage of available land for cemetery use, mausoleums will allow for a maximum number of entombments in a minimum amount of space.
- Do you offer gravestone personalization?
Absolutely, we offer personalized engraving services to meet your style and budget, you can choose from different stone selections, sizes, fonts, and colors. Engraving services are also available for mausoleum vaults.
- Is embalming mandatory by law?
No. But, certain factors of time, health and possible legal requirements might make embalming either appropriate or necessary. Please note that embalming may be required if the deceased is being transported by air to another country where local laws need be observed.